1. These terms and conditions apply to orders placed in the online store koibaltic.com (hereinafter the online store) between the person who placed the order (hereinafter the Buyer) and SIA Prāna Ko (hereinafter the Seller), which is the website www.koibaltic.com official representative.
3. As soon as the order is placed in the online store, the Buyer and the Seller enter into a distance contract - an agreement between the consumer and the seller or service provider, being not in the same place, but before the conclusion of the contract and at the time of the conclusion of the contract using one or more remote communication facilities, as well as an organized scheme for the sale of goods or the provision of services.
Remote communication facilities include telephone, internet, e-mail, television, fax, catalogs, coupon advertisements in the press and other means of remote communication.
4. To communicate the Buyer, the Seller uses the email address and/or mobile phone number provided by the Buyer. All notifications delivered to the Customer to the email address and phone number specified in the order are considered received.
5. After order confirmation by the Seller, the price of the goods or services may change only in exceptional cases when the price of the goods has changed due to technical errors in information systems or other objective reasons beyond the Seller's control. If in this case the Buyer does not agree to purchase the goods at the new price, the Buyer can cancel the order by notifying the Seller within 2 (two) business days using the contact information provided on the website of the koibaltic.com online store. After canceling the order for the above mentioned reason of this item, the Seller undertakes to return to the Buyer all the money has he paid for the canceled order.
6. In exceptional cases (in case of a large order volume) the Seller may divide the Buyer's order into separate orders, notifying the Buyer in advance. In the case of such division, the costs of additional services for the specific order (for example, delivery of goods) will be divided accordingly for individual orders, therefore the price of the service indicated in the description of the specific goods may differ.
7. The Seller undertakes to comply with the terms of the distance contract no later than 30 days after receipt of the order from the Buyer, unless the contracting parties have agreed on another term.
8. In accordance with the Terms, the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer and accept the goods returned by the Buyer, if they comply with the koibaltic.com Terms of Return of Goods.
9. If the Seller cannot fulfill the contract due to circumstances beyond his control or the goods ordered by the Buyer are not available, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about this. In this case, the Seller may offer the Buyer an equivalent product at an equivalent price.
10. The Seller has the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer, if the Seller cannot contact the Buyer within 2 (two) business days after placing the order or if the Buyer does not provide the information requested by the Seller in time or the Buyer does not consent to the processing of his personal data.
11. Ownership of the sold goods passes from the Seller to the Buyer when the Buyer has made full payment of the cost of the ordered goods (including delivery charges) to the current account specified by the Seller - SIA Prāna Ko.
12. In accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, the Buyer can exercise the right of cancellation and unilaterally cancel the distance contract within 14 calendar days and return the purchased goods to the Seller together with a payment document and an application.