Having trouble finding the right size clothes? Afraid of picking the wrong size? A large number of people face these issues when shopping online. But it's not as complicated as it looks at first sight.
Use a special waist tape measure to determine the right size of your clothes. This invention has many names - sewing tape measure, centimetre tape, tailor's tape, etc.
When choosing your clothes, you need to measure your chest, waist and hips correctly and use these measurements to find the right size of your clothes.
- The waist is at level of your navel or just above it - this is the area between the top of your ribs and the base of your rib cage. Take a measuring tape, stand up straight and put the tape just above your navel without holding your breath. Then wrap the tape tightly around your waist. Make sure that the tape has not twisted.
- To measure the hips, stand up straight, put your feet together and wrap the tape around the widest part of your hips.
- The same principle applies when measuring the chest circumference. Wrap the tape around the widest part of your chest, placing the tape under your armpits.
Then choose the right size using your chest, waist and hip measurements. Choose the relevant size chart of KOI or Floriana brands.
Follow the size table at KOI’s website and start shopping with confidence without fear of buying the wrong size.
If you do buy the wrong size, read the information on how to make a return.
A couple of tips in conclusion:
- Do not measure your body after having a heavy meal or if you suffer from severe swelling. This may mess up accurate measurement.
- Measure your body with what you are going to wear under a garment you are about to buy. This can be either a bra or a tank top.
- Ask someone else to help you measure your chest, waist and hips. Doing it on your own would be inconvenient and you could get the wrong result.
- It is better to double-check the result.
#koi #koibaltic #medicīnasapģērbs #медицинскаяодежда #medicalscrubs #meditsiiniriided #medicininiaidrabužiai